Traditional necklace from the Maasai tribes of Kenya.
The jewelry they create is not only beautiful but also has important cultural significance. The colors are symbolic and have important meanings understood by the tribe.
- Red - stands for bravery, unity, and blood.
- White - represents peace, purity, and health.
- Blue - represents energy and the sky.
- Orange and yellow - Symbolizes hospitality.
- Green - symbolizes health and land.
- Black - represents the people and the struggles they must endure.
Connect to the African culture through these traditional pieces of art.This design comes in 3 different sizes. Colors and beadwork vary as each piece is handmade.This range of artisanal jewelry is sourced by us and directly supports the indigenous tribes of Kenya.
Size: Small: 20cm diameter
Medium: 25cm diameter
Large: 30cm diameter
- Traditional Maasai necklaces
- Sustainable cow leather base
- Glass African beads
- Made in Kenya
- 3 sizes avaialable
- Handmade in Kenya